“my-home” offers a unique and personal service for your property
– Inspect the entire property
– Check all doors and windows are secure
– Water your plants
– Collect your post (so it’s not gathering on the mat)
– Ensure there are no leaks or any internal damage
– Feed small pets/fish
– Ensure heating/lighting is all working correctly
– Inspect outbuildings (garages, sheds, greenhouses, etc.)
Prepare your property for a visit
– Put food in the cupboards and milk in the fridge
– Dress the beds with fresh bedding
– Ensure there are clean towels in the bathroom
– Test the heating, plumbing, electrics etc. is working
– Clean the property before your arrival
– Check your vehicle is in good working order.
– Check levels of water, oil, washer fluids and air in the tyres
– Start the car (periodically) to ensure it is in good running order
Outside areas inspected
– Check external buildings are safe and secure
– Water plants (I can also organise gardening work)
– Check condition of the driveway, patio, lawn and any plants
– I can arrange to be at your property to accept deliveries
– If you have a request of any kind, just ask.
Traditional House Sitting
– I can live-in your property to look after and care for pets, general security or simple peace-of-mind!
If you need me to be at your property that day, for any reason, I can offer an emergency call out service too (as a key-holder).
– I can photograph or even record a video of any areas of your property and send those files to you. This may be a post-tenancy situation or you may have had worked carried out, in your absence, and would like to see the results.
As most home are unique, I normally price each property, once a site-visit has been completed. As a guide, a property check for a 4-bed home, on average, is £40.00. This includes a full-inspection, plant watering and post collection.
Call me (Matt) now on 01392 436717 or 07973 507297 to have an informal discussion about your personal requirements; and rest assured of my discretion at ALL times.